Effective Vulvar Compression
Discreet and effective, the V2 Supporter provides pregnant moms clinically proven compression therapy for relief from painful vulvar varicosities, pubic swelling or the feeling that 'everything is going to fall out the bottom'.
A breathable, adjustable compression bridge has two adjustable straps on the back which allow you to easily find a comfortable amount of compression.
Slipping this on in the morning may provide tremendous relief throughout the day.
More than just pregnancy support, it has also been used as an adjunct therapy for Lymphedema, Perineal Edema, Incontinence, External Prolapse Bladder or Uterus.
- Proven compression therapy for vulvar varicosities
- Effective pelvic floor therapy
- Adjustable for maximum comfort and support
- V2 Bridge is soft and breathable
- Wearing before rising in the morning helps prevent excessive swelling of the vulvar veins
- Can be used with cold or hot pack treatments
- Easy on, off design
- No bulk under clothing
- Flannel backed elastic bands are soft against the skin
- Recommended by Physical Therapists for pelcic floor therapy
- Enthusiastically Recommended by Healthcare Professionals
Vulvar pain, Vulvar varicosities, the ‘feeling that everything is going to fall out the bottom’
4 Sizes - Petite, Small, Medium and Large
Hip Band measurements 61-137cm
64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
Easily adjust for maximum comfort and support with the two hook and loop tabs on back of garment. Easily goes on and off with your undergarment. Wear over cotton or under satin or polyester undergarments.
Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Line Dry. Use a garment bag for extended life of the garment.