Here she is ladies.. your "go to" staple wardrobe item that you will be using all winter!
Since I highly dislike jumpers for the sake that I often feel restricted around the neck and after birth would experience hot flushes and jumpers don't offer much for temperature control, I decided to design our first BF friendly active jacket!
The best thing about this jacket is it is so adjustable! If it's a warm day or you have just finished a workout, you can simply unzip the main zip and feed. If it's cold and you don't want to expose your chest to that chilly weather then unzip the hidden zips on either side and feed. Don't want to use the thumb holes in the sleeve? I have made them long enough to fold up.
- Additional hidden feeding zips on either sides of the jacket.
- Thick, high quality, breathable fabric.
- Shrink and fade resistant
- Open hand pockets
- Thumb holes in the sleeves (or if you don't like thumb holes then fold them up)
- Unique & stylish "The Milk Boutique" hoodie lining.