Safe T Sleep Sleepwrap® baby swaddle - COT/CRIB
Choose your Sleepwrap size according to the babies bed size you are using. Suitable from newborn - 2years old.
The Sleepwrap baby swaddle wraps comfortably around baby’s torso; preventing awkward, dangerous baby sleeping positions, yet allowing all natural movement. Baby’s arms, legs, hips are free to move naturally yet safe from baby bed accidents. A wide 100% top quality cotton strip secures around the mattress.
Fits mattresses 70cm wide x 12cm deep. Crib bedside/side bed co-sleeper, standard NZ/American And large cot/crib. Age: newborn – approximately 2years.
- Rolling onto their tummy.
- Crawling under bedding.
- Becoming jammed in a corner or a bed end.
- Getting tangled in the bedding or swaddling.
- Pulling themselves up in the cot/crib.
- Trying to climb out or falling off the bed.
- Makes any swaddling (love to dream wrap) and baby sleeping bag use cosier and safer
- More comfortable, restful and safer sleep
- Helps maintain a more secure, snug sleeping position
- Helps keep face and head clear reducing the risk of suffocation
- Safely positions babies with reflux, colic, colds
- Helps prevent cot/crib/bed accidents: jamming in slats, climbing and falling
- Peace of mind for you
- Helps prevent flat heads when used with the little Safe T Sleep HEADwedge
- Safer co-sleeping
- Safer side sleeping for baby
- Allows all natural, comfortable movements
- Great for visiting, air travel, camping and boating
- Safely lasts two babies aged 0-2 years