Bubba Blue Silver Mist Bamboo 3pk Face Washers
This item is locally supplied and ships to Australia only.
- Soft-to-the-touch wash cloths
- A well-loved essential of your baby’s bath time
- Convenient pack of 3
- Features neutral grey marle with the highlights of cool white and chilli red
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Antibacterial & hypo-allergenicSoft-to-the-touch wash cloths
Main: bamboo viscose Towelling: bamboo viscose/polyester
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (x)
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products