|Age of child||Cooled boiled water||Number of scoops||Number of serves per day|
1 level scoop = 8.5g of powder. 1 scoop of powder added to 50mL of water gives approximately 57mL of formula. Formula should be prepared just before serving or refrigerated for use within 24 hours. Use only the enclosed scoop. NOTE: This is a recommendation only, as actual serving levels will depend on your child’s demands
How to prepare:
- Wash your hands and all utensils thoroughly before preparing
- Consult the SERVING GUIDE. Measure out the required amount of water
- Using only the scoop provided, ﬁll the scoop with powder, level off using the built-in leveller. Do not compact powder. Always add 1 level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water
- Stir, whisk, or shake until the powder is completely dissolved. Serve immediately. Discard unﬁnished serve
- Always prepare each serve separately and freshly.
- Store in a cool dry place, avoid extreme temperatures
- After opening, keep container airtight and use within one month
- Use by date printed on bottom of container
- Product is packed by weight, not volume
- Some settling of the powder may occur during transportation and distribution.