The Bubba Blue Convertible Sleeping Bag is a genius solution to use from autumn to spring. The unique patented convertible sleep bag design allows the long sleeves to be zipped off to create a short sleeve sleep bag when temperatures are mild. The sleeves can be zipped on for extra warmth during those cooler days and nights. A must-have trans-seasonal sleep bag.
This design features our popular Petit Elephant design in gender-neutral grey.
(cosy for cold weather)
- Interchangeable long or short sleeves.
- The all-natural cotton filling for better temperature regulation, which allows for a more restful sleep.
- 2.5TOG sleep bag suits nursery temperatures 16-20C
- Soft cotton outer jersey and quilted cotton lining.
- Envelope cuffs fold down to keep little hands warm.
- YKK two way zip for easy nappy changes.
- Protector tab at both zippers ends for extra security.
- Bell-shaped design with generous space for healthy hip development.
- Tested to meet Australian Standard AZ/NZ 1249:2014 and British Standard BS8510:2009
Wash before use.
Warm gentle machine washes with like colours. (Max 40C). Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on the reverse side. Do not iron directly on print. Do not dry clean (X)
HIGH FIRE DANGER, KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME