This item ships to Australia only.
Approved and endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
Why you need these patented Coretech® shorts.
For new Mothers;
- Speeds up post-pregnancy recovery;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM)
- C-section or perineal trauma
- Increase stability and mobility
- Regain your pre-baby body shape
- For athletes to assist with;
- Recovery from groin pain - straining of muscles, ligaments or tendons
- Recovery from hamstring injury and prevention of re-injury.
- Recovery from osteitis pubis
- Recovery from a hip injury
REGISTERED AND LISTED AS A MEDICAL DEVICE IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THERAPEUTIC GOODS ADMINISTRATION AUSTRALIA.
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A PRIVATE HEALTH FUND REBATE. PLEASE CHECK INDIVIDUAL'S FUND FOR ELIGIBILITY AND SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS.
I’ve been wearing the Supacore Coretech during and after runs and I really like them. I had a caesarean three months ago and I’ve been really careful when running, and the CORETECH® provide compression and support to my lower abdomen, hips and pelvis. I don’t pull up sore afterwards. My husband is a physiotherapist and has already started recommending them to clients, especially women runners with some pelvic instability. Thanks so much for bringing the range to my attention.
Laura Hill, Public Affairs Executive - Runner/Mother
WHY ARE CORETECH® SHORTS DIFFERENT TO OTHER SHORTS?
- Patented waistband technology - built-in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt
- Medical grade compression level
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process
- Ribtech® - tightly grouped “spring-like” ribbing body-mapped over glutes, hamstring, hip and tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging (mimicking kinesiology).
- Last longer – seamlessly knit provides fewer seams which less wear and tear is – no fraying - quality tested up to 100 washes
- Voted in the top ten cutting edge technologies in the world.
I was having lower back issues post birth so I thought I would give these a go. I was very happy with the support the Coretech leggings gave my back and pleasantly surprised with the instant relief they gave my legs! I found myself standing in the kitchen doing my usual meal prep without the tired legs I usually get after standing in the one spot for a while.
Fran - athlete / new mum and physio
Thank you for a wonderful product. My brother bought this for my birthday and it has helped me so much with my post natal training. I was in constant pain but now can training 3 times a week with out any bad after effects. My cousin in Scotland is also interested as she has also had pelvic issues. I will send them all to you...great to see such wonderful local product.
Julie Bowden - Runner/Mother/Journalist
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
Supacore Coretech® Shorts can be worn during training and competition, and then post-training and competition for anywhere between 2 -24 hours.
For new Mothers as soon as you feel able post-delivery.Due to the medical-grade compression level It may take a few days to feel fully comfortable.
WHO USES CORETECH®?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly. They tend to use the product well past the birth-giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis. Female athletes with groin, osteitis pubis, lower back pain and pelvic instability are number 2 in our sales.
As a hockey player I have been troubled with a groin strain for 16 months. A friend recommended your product and I bought it as a trial having tried everything else.
I was considering surgery. Having work it for 32 months I think I have fully recovered. Seems magical but I am training again .. back on the park...wonderful...thank you thank you.
I am a strong supporter of your brand..keep up the great work
by the way your after sales service is equally good
Jen Evans. Hockey player Sydney
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION