Bubba Blue Mint Meadow Bamboo Jersey Cot Fitted Sheet
This item is locally supplied and ships to Australia only.
Soft to the touch, this luxurious, ‘soft as silk’ Cot Stretch Jersey Fitted Sheet is ideal for baby’s delicate skin. Bamboo fabric is breathable, hypoallergenic and prevents overheating, perfect for use all year round.
- Features calming mint with the highlights of soft grey & cool white
- Cot Size - super-soft jersey stretch
- Bamboo viscose
- Environmentally friendly
- Naturally breathable
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight & feels like silk
- Dust mite resistant, antibacterial & hypo-allergenic
- Thermoregulating for a great night's sleep.
Fits large cots including Boori, 77x135x19cm
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use.
Do not soak. Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade.
Cool iron on the reverse side. Do not dry clean (x)
- Highly Resistant to Dust Mites
- Luxuriously Soft
- Hypoallergenic & Antibacterial
- Naturally Breathable
- Sustainable Bamboo
- Thermoregulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
- A great product for your child, your family & our environment!
Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Whether you're after smooth & soft, or naturally breathable & hypoallergenic Bamboo products, you'll find it in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products