Baby Beats Koda the Heartbeat Bear
This item is locally supplied and ships to Australia only.
Koda’s nickname is Little Bear, but don’t be fooled, this little bear has the world’s biggest heart. Cheeky, brave but super cute, Koda loves daydreaming and wishing on stars.
Koda’s a floppy little bear and a bit chubby around the middle, but that’s because Koda thinks that honey is the best thing ever invented, so you’ll need to be quick if you want a honey sandwich for lunch.
Making friends and telling stories, are always on the top of Koda’s wish list. With a listening ear to bring love and comfort and to remind you that a friend is always near. But one thing is for sure, Koda will always keep your babies’ heartbeat safe.
Our Heartbeat animals all come with our exclusive Baby Beats Red Heart Recording Module. With a recording duration time of 20 seconds, the recording module allows you to capture your baby’s heartbeat while still in utero.
For that extra special something, our knitted gender-reveal bow comes with every member of the Heartbeat family. Ask your ultrasound technician or trusted family friend to dress your Heartbeat animal. The bow can be worn as a neck-tie to introduce your baby boy or a head-band to introduce your baby girl.
Tyalla, the Heartbeat Koala, is the perfect way to celebrate your new arrival. A must-have item for nurseries and the perfect gift idea for parents-to-be, siblings, grandparents, baby showers, loved one or work colleague going on maternity leave.
- Details: Heartbeat Animals
- Material: Soft fake rabbit plush, stuffed with polypropylene cotton
- Size: Height 43cm
- Eyes: Safety Plastic Eyes
- Sound Mechanism: Exclusive 20-second red heart recording module (batteries included)
- Character: Koala
- Country of origin: Ethically manufactured in China
- Designed By: Baby Beats Australia
- Care: Surface washable with care
- Packaging: Presented in a premium embossed gift box with no show through. Elegantly tied with a satin ribbon
- Suitable Age: 3+ (remove all accessories, ribbons and labels before giving to a child aged below this age). Compliant with Australian and New Zealand toy safety standards
- Bonus inclusion: Gender Reveal bow