Check last image for size chart*
MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT BENEFITS:
The benefits of a maternity support belt far outweigh the initial purchase cost. They provide immediate relief for most pregnancy back aches, making each trimester more enjoyable and comfortable, and they can always be kept and used for subsequent babies.
- Due to the special design of a maternity support belt, when worn, your baby bump will be slightly lifted up. This helps alleviate the forward and downward strain on your back, in turn relieving the severity of your pregnancy back pain.
- Due to the upward lift created by the pregnancy support belt, your posture will also improve
- It is claimed that because a maternity support belt ‘lifts’ your belly, there is less chance of you developing major stretch marks, and if you do, they will be less significant than if you were not wearing a support band.
- A maternity support belt is especially beneficial if you are undertaking any form of pregnancy exercise, since it helps to support and hold up your tummy, as well as reducing the added strain on your back.
- Can be worn under or over your clothes and for as long as and during whatever trimester you require.
MATERNITY SUPPORT BELT PRECAUTIONS:
There are very few precautions to consider if choosing to wear a Maternity support belt, however, a few things that are worth keeping in mind:
- Do not do it up too tight (make sure you get the right size)
- Make sure it sits under your bump, not across the front of your bump.
- A maternity support belt is not the complete solution to all forms of pregnancy back pain or pelvic conditions. If your pain persists, please make sure you consult your doctor or physiotherapist
- Please note: maternity belts are usually adjusted when in standing position which usually requires more support than when sitting. If you want to use it when sitting, you might have to readjust the belt's tension.
Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Wash as needed.
Internationally supplied product.