Cocoon Swaddle Bag 0.2 TOG - Night Sky
*Size/Temp Guides - Last Images*
How To Use:
- Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed.
- Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
- To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
- Layer underneath for warmth as needed.
- To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Breathable Natural Fibres
- Super Stretchy
- Bell-shaped bottom
- Converts to sleeping bag
- Keeps baby snug
- TOG-rated for warmth
- Zip enclosure
- Two-way zip
- Certified non-toxic
- No blankets needed
- Machine washable
Materials & Care
95% Organic Cotton / 5% Elastane
Gentle cold machine wash in mild detergent. Do not soak or bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Moderately Hot Iron. Drycleanable (P).
Fire Hazard Label
As this product is made from organic cotton and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following red fire label applies.
FIRE HAZARD LABEL according to AS/NZS 1249:2014: WARNING High Fire Danger. Keep away from heat and flame.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.