Bubba Blue Ash Grey Safari Bamboo 3pk Muslin Swaddle Wraps
This item is locally supplied and ships to Australia only.
Soft and silky to the touch our award winning bamboo muslin swaddle wraps are an essential item for any nursery. Bamboo fabric is perfect for use all year round. Silky soft, 2 ply large bamboo 3 pack muslin wraps are ideal for swaddling or great as multipurpose cloth such as a shadecloth on your pram, or a lighweght blanket. 'Safari' range combines beautiful and stylish design with contemporary colours to make every product simply stunning!
- 2 ply,pre-washed supersoft bamboo muslin wraps
- Features simple, contemporary colours with the highlights of crisp white
- Convenient 3 pack
- Convenient large size
- Perfect for swaddling or as a lightweight pram blanket
- Luxuriously soft, lightweight
2ply bamboo viscose
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use. Do not soak. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (x)
- Luxuriously Soft
- Thermo regulating - stays cool in summer & warm in winter
Our Bamboo Baby bedding Collection is possibly the best on the market as it is softer, better quality, more durable, easy to care for and is well priced.
We are proud to develop & supply the best Premium Quality Bamboo products for you & your baby.
Our smooth & soft Bamboo products are available in our carefully selected range of sheet sets, blankets, towels & other mix & match items in classic white and prints.
How is Bamboo made?
Bamboo Fabric Production Cycle
- Bamboo Fabric is a natural textile made from the pulp of the Bamboo Plant
- Bamboo is heavily pulped until it separates into thin threads of fibre
- The fibre threads are spun into Bamboo yarn and rolled onto spools
- Then the fabric can be made into bamboo sheets, towels and textile products