The BEST Cradle by It’s You Babe, combines the effectiveness of the Prenatal Cradle into a fully adjustable orthotic support for abdominal and back strain.
Based on the most natural stance of a woman with child, this support fits the body like a glove.
As soft and comfortable as the Prenatal Cradle, the BEST Cradle has an adjustable support band and adjustable shoulder straps allowing the support to grow with you throughout your pregnancy. Soft, flexible flannel backed elastics surround and support the entire tummy while gently lifting the baby as if cradling with your own hands.
The BEST Cradle offers full support of your torso while relieving back, abdominal and hip strain. So effective and comfortable you’ll forget you have it on!
The BEST Cradle is ideal for the mom having twins, triplets, or quads and for the mom needing support early in her pregnancy.
Also an effective orthotic support for non-pregnant patients who have a pendulous abdomen.
- Effective orthotic support the back and abdomen
- Gently improves posture while easing many discomforts felt during pregnancy
- Lifts weight from the Pelvis improving circulation and reducing leg and ankle swelling
- Can reduce back and adbominal pain, round ligament strain, pelvic pressure, hip separation and Pubic Symphysis Disorder
- Soft, flexible and comfortable elastics lay flat against the skin so there is no bulk under clothing
- Open abdominal design is cool and comfortable
- Hook & Eye closures offer a soft, flexible and secure fit that lays flat and comfortable against the skin so there is no bulk under clothing, but allows the garment to adjust to the expectant mother's growing tummy
- Adjustable shoulder straps are non shoulder weight bearing and allow for a perfect fit
- Enthusiastically recommended by Healthcare Professionals
back pain, abdominal strain, lordosis, sciatica pain, and hip strain
symptoms of pubic symphysis and hip separation
3 sizes, small, medium, large
Support Band Measurement:
64% Polyester, 23% Spandex, 9% Cotton, 4% Nylon
- Garment is designed to be worn under clothing.
- Easily slip on over your head like a T-Shirt.
- Adjust the garment for a perfect fit by locking the hook and eye closures at the point that is most comfortable for you and adjusting the shoulder straps as you would a bra strap. You should not feel 'squeezed' into the garment.
- It is designed to gently lift and support without compression.
- Adjust garment support band up and down for more or less support as needed.
- No need to remove for toileting.
- When you need to take the garment off simply slip the straps off your shoulders, pull over your tummy and step out of the garment
We always recommends you speak with your doctor when experiencing pain during pregnancy.
Wash in cold water on gentle cycle with like colors. Line Dry. Use a garment bag for extended life of the garment.