This item ships to Australia only.
A chair full of charm and character. Reminiscent of 18th century furniture décor that graced many a provincial home in France, the Artiss Lorraine Armchair is a contemporary interpretation of this period design. Updated with delicate upholstered faux linen fabric, the Chair is peppered with lovely tufted buttons on its wide arch back for a look that is both alluring and classic. The generous padded seat offers exceptional comfort whilst the intricate front legs and curved back legs provide sturdy support with artistic flair. Not least, the rubber base back legs are extremely floor-friendly and castors on the front legs ensure easy mobility with this noble chair.
- Elegant button tufted design
- Delicate faux linen fabric
- 16cm comfortable cushioned seat
- Rubber base back legs to protect the floor
- Classic curved (back) legs
- Sturdy wood construction
- Simple assembly required
- Seat material: 100% Polyester
- Leg material: Rubber wood legs
- Dimensions: 66 x 63 x 73 cm
- 1 x Chair
- 1 x User Manual